Sunday 7 July 2013

Present from further afield!

Cookie: Well, difficult to believe!  But there I was, bringing them a present and the lack of gratitude was overwhelming.  OK, it was a very young and rather scared rabbit, who didn't exactly match the surroundings, but they didn't have to just put it out again.  I mean, I would quite happily have played with the little mite.  As for presents!  Forget it, I won't give you anything anymore.  There again, I just might!




Cookie: Unglaublich, aber da habe ich ihnen doch ein Geschenk gebracht und die zeigten sich einfach üüüüüberhaupt nicht dankbar!  OK, das Geschenk war ein junges, eher verschrecktes Kaninchen, das schon irgendwie nicht in die Umgebung passte.  Aber sie brauchten nicht, ihn gleich wegzubringen.  Ich hätte schon mit dem kleinen Tropf gespielt. Und Geschenke?!?  Vergesst es! Euch bringe ich keine Geschenk mehr!  Oder vielleicht doch???

No comments:

Post a Comment