Sunday 14 July 2013

Anything she can do....... Watch me!

Muffin: If they think, Cookie is the only one able to hunt and catch, they have another think coming.  I just proved that point this morning by bringing home this annoyingly flapping young blackbird.  You should have seen the feathers all over the house.  But just because it was still flapping, they let it escape, not even asking me my opinion! Apparently I can entertain myself with flies.  Pah!!!


Muffin: Wenn die glauben, dass Cookie die Einzige ist, die jagen und fangen kann, sollten die besser nochmals denken.  Kann ich nämlich auch. Ich hab das heute morgen bewiesen, indem ich eine lästig flatternde junge Amsel heimbrachte.  Die Federn im Haus waren überwältigend. Aber nur, weil sie so flatterte, ließen sie sie einfach wieder fliegen.  Gefragt hat man mich natürlich nicht! Anscheinend darf ich mich mit Fliegen unterhalten. Pah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment