Saturday 6 July 2013

What else can they think of?

Muffin: Would you believe that they - well, I suppose it was more that woman servant's doing - now are trying to change my beloved diet of dry food to that wet stuff?  And all that because I'm just slightly rotund and gobble up all the dry food I can find? Oh yeah, and because I've got this minute growth, the vet wants to keep an eye on, they now want me to swallow this LDN stuff.  Well, at least it's a tiny amount only.  And I thought this was a nice house and home!?!




Muffin: Könnt ihr euch vorstellen, dass die - ich denke, es liegt vor allem am weiblichen Teil unseres Personals - meine Ernährung nun total umkrempeln wollen? Von meinem geliebten Trockenfutter auf dieses nasse Zeug? Und all das, weil ich leicht rundlich bin und alles Trockenfutter esse, das ich finde? Oh ja, und dann wollen sie auch, dass ich dieses bittere scheussliche LDN schlucke, weil ich ein kleines Gewächs habe, welches der Tierarzt beobachten will. Nun, wenigstens ist es nur eine ganz kleine Dosis.  Und ich dachte, dies sei ein gutes Haus und Daheim!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment